Monday 3 May 2010

Sloane Ranger


Due to the washed out weather conditions of this bank holiday weekend and the loss of my springtime harrington, I've had to resort back to my winter Barbour wax jacket, possibly for the foreseeable future. The past 72 hours though have led me to the conclusion that it is the perfect English overcoat. Stylish, warm and most importantly water proof, the Barbour adds an air of distinctly Anglican formality to whoever's wearing it. Not to discredit the quilted Barbour, but it's just not in the same league given that the wax jacket practically pays for itself with the ample pocket space and a bit of retail subterfuge.

Apologies about the Diana photo, the only decent shot I could find, bar the ones of myself ofcourse.

Further Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment